Caroline County Public Schools offers Pre-Kindergarten programs that are made possible through Title I and Virginia Preschool Initiative (VPI) funds.
In order for your application to be processed the parent/guardian will need to submit the following documentation:
- Completed Application with appropriate signatures
- Copy of child’s original or certified birth certificate
- IEP, if applicable
- Income Documentation (All income of the following that apply: Current TANF or SSI Statement, Child Support documentation, Unemployment Benefits, 1040 or W-2 statement, three pay stubs from the months preceding application)
- Legal Custody/guardianship, Visitation, and/or Protective Orders, if applicable
- Foster Parent Verification, if applicable
- Photo ID and two documents for proof of residency
- Provide two documents from list A or one from list A and one from list B
- A deed or lease agreement to the residence
- Utility bill or new hookup/installation issued within the last 30 days (telephone, electric, cable, water, etc.)
- A letter from Rappahannock Electric or Dominion Power verifying the address
- A U. S. Internal Revenue Service tax reporting W-2 from the current year
- A payroll check stub issued by an employer within the last 30 days
- A piece of mail with new forwarding address indicated by the post office
Thank you for your interest in our Preschool Program. Please be aware that:
- Completing an application does not guarantee enrollment.
- Children participating in the screening process does not guarantee enrollment.
- Applications that are not selected for eligibility will be placed on the waiting list for vacancies during the school year.
- Families will be notified by telephone and/or mail if their child is selected.
Mrs. Andrea Ross, Supervisor of Federal Programs